Contact Lenses to Fit Your Eye Health and Lifestyle
For some individuals, contact lenses can offer better visual correction than glasses. Contacts are, however, a medical device that needs to be used with great care and fitted by a doctor of optometry before use. There are many types and brands of contact lenses that provide different aspects of visual correction, and this is why it is so important for an experienced doctor to prescribe the right fit for you.
We offer gas permeable lenses for single vision and multifocal, keratoconus and for irregular corneas. Also, we have soft contact lenses, disposable, traditional, for those with astigmatisms (toric), multifocal, multifocal toric, and in stylish colors.
Whether you already wear contact lenses or are considering starting, the following tips are recommended by the AOA:
• Always wash your hands before handling contact lenses.
• Carefully and regularly clean your contact lenses as directed by your doctor.
• Store lenses in the proper lens storage case and replace the case at least every three months.
• Use only products recommended by your optometrist to clean and disinfect your lenses.
• Only fresh solution should be used to clean and store contact lenses.
• Always follow the recommended contact lens replacement schedule prescribed by your optometrist.
• Remove contact lenses before swimming or entering a hot tub.
• See your optometrist for your regularly scheduled contact lens and eye exam.